others okokVehicleShop Script

zLeakers

Download: 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

EDIT - server files are encrypted, if anyone can find a way around this please post 😄

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• zLeakers changed the title to okokVehicleShop Script
Get Premium Membersip - Just $15 - Unlimited Downloads - New Content Daily - Safe Payment (PayPal) Click Here To Purchase

@MinadI was in contact with some FiveM configurators and in research and I realized that in principle it must be because of fxmanifest.lua ie it says fx_version that would be the new encryption of fivem for tebex, and we should change the front part of cerulean to adamant that should be resolved but in my case it didn't work. You can test on your server and test. I will be waiting for an answer.

34 minutes ago, NYJ09 said:

@MinadI was in contact with some FiveM configurators and in research and I realized that in principle it must be because of fxmanifest.lua ie it says fx_version that would be the new encryption of fivem for tebex, and we should change the front part of cerulean to adamant that should be resolved but in my case it didn't work. You can test on your server and test. I will be waiting for an answer.

I have tested this theory it may work but in this case it didn't. Looking at the code the server.lua is encrypted and without the ability to decrypt is useless. Even if we were to decrypt the server.lua it would be useless code that comes out without correct decryption. Maybe wait until they release the source code for this one by the looks of it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lefrizzel
On 1/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, zLeakers said:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

EDIT - server files are encrypted, if anyone can find a way around this please post :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...